Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yay for Comments and Yay for Followers!!!

So I think there comes a time in every bloggers life when they just get excited about moving forward in the blogging world.

I think I have hit that first point in my life!!!

As corny as it sounds, I'm now super excited about the fact that I have 6 - YES 6 - followers!!!! AND... I'm getting more and more comments with every post!!

Call me corny... But I'm excited!!!! :-)

Have a good night everyone... I'm off to make spaghetti for my babe (because I love her, and she loves spaghetti; and also because she was super sweet and got me a rose after my awful work day... Look for a later post... )

:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup...UR a cornball....but I'm glad you found me cause that's what got me here. Hope you didn't get gravy on that white shirt.


;)

Girl Fires said...

it's like adrenaline straight into the veins.

Martini Cartwheels said...

Very good! Or as we say here in New England - wicked pissa!