Monday, January 25, 2010

Brrrrrr.....

It's freaking cold in our office today!

So something must have happened to the heat in our office over the weekend because I walked into a brisk 61 degrees this morning... WHAT THE SHIT!!!!

I think it has warmed up another degree since I have been here... probably because of the bodies, however with the Wisconsin temps outside, mixed with cool air flowing into our office which is usually set at tropical temps thanks to our office manager who is ALWAYS cold (we're talking even in the summer when she wears a sweater and parka to work), I've really been thrown for a loop this Monday morning...

Please send me some warmth!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it will warm up quickly in your office. Bad enough to have to work but to be cold too...ugh!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I have a space heater on my legs right now and don't want to stand up because I'll get cold all over again. Bring me the sun!

Martini Cartwheels said...

Wisconsin? I had some wonderful Wisconsin cheese at the Sun Wine Fest this past weekend in Connecticut. It was delicious! Hope office has warmed up by now!