Thursday, January 14, 2010

Giggle Moment

I'm sitting on my couch... computer in my lap... trying to come up with some new business cards for my part time job... and I'm giggling at the way my little girl (my cat) is laying next to me...

Lets see if I can possibly describe this...

I'm sitting next to the edge of my couch with the armrest on my right. Computer in my lap, some big fluffy blankets on the left of me. Chloe is wedged between the blankets and my lap. She is sitting on her butt, almost propped up like she is sitting like a human, however her back legs are pulled straight up in the air. Seriously, it is almost like she has folded herself in half. I don't understand how cats position themselves like this.

Now the funny part is whenever she stretches out. She pushes her legs even farther, straight up into the air! Lol!! I can't even type it without giggling... Not only does she stretch her legs a good 4 inches above her head, but she also stretches her toes out by opening her paws!! As she does this, her whole body quivers like it is the best feeling in the world! I guess I'm pretty sure that when I wake up and stretch in the morning, that is a pretty great feeling! Although... I certainly can't fold myself in half and stretch my legs a good 4 inches above my head...

I feel like I'm missing out on something here... :-)

2 comments:

Girl Fires said...

I love cats. I didn't know it until I was an adult and got 4 of them, oh and figured out I was a lesbian. Crap, I'm going to be the crazy cat lady aren't I.

Okay, back to you - Sounds adorable.

Anonymous said...

Animals sure know about all about the magical powers of stretching.