Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HUMP DAY!!!!

Wow I'm happy it's Wednesday...

My weeks at work have been so long lately and I'm about ready to bust! I need some quiet time!!! From one incident to the next complaint to another pile on my desk to another thing on my freaking to-do list... UGH!!!

I haven't been feeling so well lately. Work is just burning me out. Long days with the above to deal with, house that needs cleaning, kids who want to be played with (usually throwing a ball around or some catnip will take care of that right away as my "kids" are our dog and cat), babe that should be getting more attention, and me that shouldn't be so tired and crabby what feels like all the time...

I always try to think positive and think that my weeks aren't always going to be like this, and they aren't... Things slow down for a while starting with a couple days at a time, then a couple weeks, then a couple months, and then HOLY FUCK!!!!! HERE WE ARE PEOPLE!!!!!

We are taking a vacation in February... Headed down to Florida to hang out on a boat for 10 days!!! I've been counting down the days since we booked our flight!! Only 29 days left... Only 29 days left... Only 29 days left!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hanging out on a boat? How sweet is that! Yes, be thinking about that V-time when you're getting all stressed out.