Thursday, December 31, 2009

Almost...

6.5 hrs and counting! This is until another long weekend of course... :-)

It's a quiet day in the office today. The big boss isn't here... So that leaves only a few of us! The office manager, myself and one of my co-workers. Some days it is really great because it is so much quieter and dependent on my motivation level, I might be able to get quite a bit done! Yesterday the motivation level was way down, hence the face-lift on this page and hardly any work turned in to speak of... :-)!!!

Anyway, only a few meetings, want to get a few documents typed up, get a few things out in the mail, and "Hooray..." all done for the next 3 days!!

I'll keep you posted as I'm sure I will take a few momentary distractions throughout the day to see if anyone has taken a peek at my page... :-)

1 comment: