Monday, November 3, 2008

Interesting Secret...

This makes me smile and cringe at the same time. I love the support, but is it worth the punishment if discovered? Who would I be to stop the words of one person, when all I would want is to be heard....



Quick background in case you aren't sure of what this is... It is a project called PostSecret. Random people send in anonymous postcards to a specific address with their deepest secrets on them. No one ever knows who they are and they cannot be discovered. There are four books out there compiled of thousands of secrets that people have sent in. Some of the secrets are very interesting.... this is one of the many....
Just one of those things I guess... Would love to hear what the thoughts out there are!

4 comments:

JR said...

As tempting as it may be to do something like that, I personally wouldn't. In my opinion the other side is really playing dirty and that bothers me. So, I think that not sending in Yes on 8 ballots would be lowering myself to their level. And I'd be really mad if someone held my ballot because they didn't agree with how I was voting.

I've seen the books and some of the secrets are really good!

JR said...

PS - hope you both are feeling better!

Butch Boo said...

I'd avoid at all costs

BB

X

SPAZ TALK RADIO said...

I agree wholeheartedly
with jr), we criticize the lack of an actual democratic process but in turn stop it when it's in progress? How im sure this person had a great foundation on this act of let's say "protest" but in doing so we lower ourselves to "thier" level of excrement.